Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Saturday~!


and Happy Hot Dog Day~!
I love Hot Dogs~! With mustard and onions....lots of onions..lol
Enjoy your day, and have a hot dog~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

If anyone has a link to an image that they think would go well with today's freebie...email it to me.

33 comments:

  1. Oh, my, another funny! I love it. I'm heading to the craftroom right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love puns, and this one is great! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your sayings, love hot dogs to

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO funny :D Thanks for a great laugh as well as a great freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow how true! Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the perfect image for this sentiment! Thank you, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a great hot dog stamp to go with this! Thanks a zillion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super super cute!! Chili & Cheese is always yummy! Happy HD Day! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also love lots of onions! :)
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sentiment ... and Happy Hot Dog Day to you! Thanks, Paulette.
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a FUN one! Thanks a bunch!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Hot Dog day! I love them and your sentiment! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab sentiment- I could see this with BBQ images. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for all your superb ideas and images! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Clever! Also good advice--relish today and catch up tomorrow. I know that's not how you wrote it, but it's what I thought of. Thanks, Paulette, for this great word art!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Many thanks:)Great advice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ketchup and mustard with lots of onions, nom nom nom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a good one, Paulette! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL!! Thanks Paulette! When we eventually get to the US we really have to try a proper Stateside hotdog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Too funny! I think I have a hotdog image somewhere... I will have to dig it out so I can use this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette