Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, July 25, 2011

CDAC Contest.....

Thank you to all of you that entered.....all the cards were so wonderful....and the sentiments so clever.
I will be announcing the winners later on today.
Paulette

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! Can't wait to see who wins!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for this contest...it was really fun to see everyone's projects. I found some great new blogs to follow thanks to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the winners! I'm totally bummed I didn't have time to play along. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Paulette, there was a lot of talent showcased and some very good sentiments. Thank you all for joining in the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the fun but wish all those who entered the best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a great contest Paulette...and I just loved the images that you gave to us for it! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette