Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, July 9, 2011

Born to Be Willlllld~!

Another record for you.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

30 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the fabulous freebies. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Records! I use to save my allowance to buy one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These records are great - thanks so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I think we all are born to be a little wild.

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and fun-tastic!!
    Thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gonna have to send this to someone who actually knows what it is!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great, now I have this song going through my head! Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cool! Thanks so much. If I have time to play, I have an idea for this one. I'll email it to you if I do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great freebie Paulette:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin' the records! Can't wait to use them. Thank you Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My hubby is a rock n' roll nut! Thank you so much, Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love rock and roll, but wild??? In the olden days, maybe :) Thanks so much, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  14. The records are classic! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another fabulous Paulette classic! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, this brings back memories to the good old days before CD/MP3 etc.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Saw a hilarious spoof on this song done in a church once; the guy rode on a little tricycle. Too funny! Thanks, Paulette, for the green label record!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is awesome! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Made me start singing it, just as well you can't hear me :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! Yep - I started singing too LOL!
    Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette