Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, July 20, 2011

102 Days....

Until
Halloween~!
Michaels has already started putting out Halloween stuff.

14 comments:

  1. Yea!!! I am so excited!!! It is my favorite to decorate and craft for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my Favorite time of year. I have been waiting for it since November 1, 2010. Thanks for your freebies.

    ottersL@pacbell.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you guys really do plan ahead for Halloween lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! My favorite holiday! I'm waiting for the spook-tacular crafting supplies to start hitting stores in August. It's never to early to start planning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...oh my lord that is just too funny. Give it another couple of weeks and they'll have the Christmas stuff out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEKKKK! I gotta get to work! It's my DS birthday and I keep thinking I have more time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What made me laugh is that Michael's already has some of their CHRISTMAS stuff out!!! I remember when that didn't go out until after halloween. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Michael's where I live has already put out Christmas stuf-- go figure

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Can't wait to see your Halloween sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I must be the oddball. I like to enjoy summer before I start on holidays four months away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with Kelley - I don't want summer to end!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette