Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Tuesday~!


And Happy World Juggling Day.....
I know I can juggle a lot of things at once...lol...would rather not some days....but still pretty good at keeping most everything going. Multi-tasking is definitely one of my strengths.
The image that I sentimented is by Barbara Ellen Designs. And the Sentiment, of course is mine~! = )
Enjoy~! and Happy Juggling.
This would be great for a little encouragement for new moms, kids with a lot going on at school, boss, etc. Lift someone up today.
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

32 comments:

  1. Thank you. I'm off to do my daily juggling act. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Off to do my daily juggling act. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect sentiment in our very busy world. Thanks, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! What a cute idea for a card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for juggling and for sharing the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great... YOU do a ton of juggling... WHEW!!!! so do I!
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another wonderful freebie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! Perfect for so many things!! Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all so awesome, thank you bunches and bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Jun. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is a fabulous sentiment! Just realised how encouraging it would be to send a card like this...
    Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic.... juggle juggle juggle... sounds like my regular day!
    Thank you so much!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great sentiment, thanks Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this sentiment.
    I could probably send it to TONS of people I know.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great sentiment! Thanks, Paulette! I resemble it too much! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a perfect sentiment for lots of my dear friends. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so printing this to use TONIGHT! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a great sentiment for encouraging others. Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  19. perfect for those normal insane days! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette