Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Sunday~!


Today is Loving Day, Red Rose Day, and Magic Day~!
It is really gloomy and wet here again this morning. I understand we should start getting back into the 80s by Tuesday though. What a crazy week of weather. Enjoy your day, and enjoy a little Magic~!
Your creativity is your Magic~!
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

39 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Paulette! This one is so true - you must have kids to have come up with this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for this one! wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the fabulous freebie. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you again for your great sentiments. I'm always looking for nice ones for Mom's and Dad's.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it i can all ready think of a image or two to use it with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paulette, this is a great word art! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful! I will use it on my grandbabies scrapbook page, because their mom does do magic!!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet, I hope to use this soon! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This made me smile and remember the days when I had my son convinced that I had "Mother's Radar" - unfortunately it did not last long enough.

    Thanks Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you and I love it. You are very kind to share.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for this wonderful sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha ha...well, my magic wand is a little wilted these days, but I think you might be right! ;) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh now I love this.
    I've been away from my computer a few days and I'm so glad I didn't miss this one!xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not a Mom but no many people who are, thankyou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely sentiment! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great sentiment - thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this is so wonderful! I can't wait to use it.... thank you so much!
    hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this one. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks, Paulette! This is a great sentiment and will come in handy for some baby cards I need to make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOL, I love this one so much. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for sharing, this is just adorable! Jillx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette