Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Monday~!


Good Morning and Happy Monday~! Today is Sunglasses Day~!....I love sunglasses......I tend to go towards the bigger ones. Such a fun accessory.
And I love Audrey Hepburn....such a classic classy lady.
So, I went really different this morning and used her for my inspiration....the word art would work with lots of different classy digi images also...not just sunglass ones. But the sunglass image that I decided to showcase with today's freebie is by TiffanyDoodles.
Word art is the freebie, and it is by me~!
How will you use the freebie?
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

13 comments:

  1. Oooooh...Love, Love, Love it! Audrey is timeless!!! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for sharing your talent with everyone. If it weren't for artists like you, people like me could not craft! Your site is awesome.

    Thank you again!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A adore Audrey Hepburn, this is a fab freebie and that image is great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the download another great freebie.:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the greatest ideas- love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another Audrey fan...I have several pics hanging in my craftroom.

    Thanks for the inspiration

    DarleneMcG

    ReplyDelete
  7. She was one very classy woman. Thank you so so so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh - LOVE Audrey! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this one! Not only because I love Audrey Hepburn...but because my name is Audrey! he,he!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette