Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, May 8, 2011

SCAVENGER HUNT #4

EMAIL me and COMMENT under this post....
The name of the SEVENTH item in the BIRTH section of my store...HERE
Put Hunt #4 in the subject line.

CLOSED


20 comments:

  1. Fun!! No 4 is on - sent you a mail.
    Thanks for all your lovely sentiments & images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suprised to see this continuing today...awesome! Tiniest Thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not playing today, good luck to everyone.

    Paulette you give so much to us already, thanks! Hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *ups* and them was the post away *lol*.

    I said I wish everything (Mothers) a great Mothers Day today!!
    The mail get out.
    Big hugs and a very big THANK YOU :o))
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the scavenger hunts...sorry I mussed yesterdays. My email is on it's way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Paulette, just e-mailed you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found it & I have sent an E-mail
    Thank you for all your work

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope I got this right....sending email. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!! Emailed you! TY So VVVV M!!

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is an adorable image.

    cat s.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a generous heart~!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fun challenge- Love the beautiful sentiment on that one too- very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not sure if this one is still open, but the set is Tiniest Things. These games are fun! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette