Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, May 7, 2011

SCAVENGER HUNT #2

EMAIL me and COMMENT under this post....
The name of the THIRD item in the Bath/Bubbles section of my store...HERE
Put Hunt #2 in the subject line.

Have fun~!

CLOSED

This one will close after 20 giveaways also...

23 comments:

  1. I sure do like your scavenger hunts! Thanks for brightening our Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I got in here. I enjoy your scavenger hunts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've mailed you..oooh, this is fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to have been able to play! I seem to catch these after the fact...but not today! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of fun sentiments in this section of the store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your scavenger hunts are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your scavenger hunts! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This must be the first time I have found one of your games at the time it is being played. Thanks! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tub Time is No.3 and I understand it ;o) *lol*.
    Sometimes the hunts are to difficult for foreigner ;o)*lol*.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks again for the opportunity to win another sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all your great images and the fun Scavenger Hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've emailed you! D :)

    TY VVVV M!!

    LOVE your games!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super fun!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just home and had to check in.....fun- more games. Thank You for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I've got this one--Tub Time. Fun scavenger hunt, Paulette! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's 'TUB TIME'
    This is great fun- away to email you now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette