Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, May 7, 2011

Let the GAMES begin~!

Think we will start with some scavenger hunts.....
FIRST 20 People who COMMENT and EMAIL me the answer.....important that you do both...

HUNT....The THIRD item in the DOG/PET section in my store.....email and comment the name of the set.
CLOSED

20 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm first and the answer is......
    Dog Gone Cute!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Fun! Now going to email you :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am really late, but i will try this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your games! Makes the day so delightful...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these hunts - soooo much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your games and your images!!
    Thanks for all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your blog today and this game is fab! Thank you. Hugs to you, Ellie Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never get to play for the time difference, but today maybe am on time :) Love games...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I hope I understand it right *lol*, sometimes it is not so easy ;o).
    Hugs
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh sorry the answer is Dogs gone cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Games.. I just sent you an e mail.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the fun game and the image! Can't believe I was actually on the computer early enough to catch this one. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Having fun with the scavenger hunt! The set is called Dog-Gone Cute. Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love scavenger hunts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun, fun, fun....Dog Gone Cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette