Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, May 6, 2011

It's Friday~!~!


Woohooo~! and it cooled off a little bit. Yippee~!
Hope everyone gets some time to be crafty this weekend. And it's Follower Friday~!
Those of you that have signed up to follow....have your cute little picture over there on the left under Crafting Buddies....email me for your exclusive Crafting Buddy goodie. Putting Crafting Buddy in the subject line.
It is also "No Diet Day" so go out and enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

29 comments:

  1. This is a sentiment that I will use many times on cards..Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo it has warmed up a bit, yipee !!! LOL. (yes we are 1/2 a continent apart.) LOVE todays verse. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Paulette!
    May the Lord smile on you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paulette, this is a GREAT sentiment! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this great freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. This senti reminds me of both my favorite song and Bible verse at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet of you to share this beautiful sentiment. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll send our rain to you! I was so hoping we would have sunshine.

    Thank you for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blessings to you! I pray he smiled on you today also!
    Today God did smile on me. After having several days of feeling really bad, today I felt much better than I ususally do. So thank you for the blessing!!!
    It was beautiful today; the sun was shining and there was a nice, soft breeze. I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this wonderful sentiment...it is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on May. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the saying. Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So true and so wonderful! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for this one. As I was on a little holiday you might have missed my follower emails, but sometimes that can happen. I am now trying to catch up with all you have done the last week, so will stay tuned at your blog for some time. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your art...thanks so very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the wonderful sentiment and may He do the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you, such a lovely sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette