Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, April 1, 2011

Today is also.....

Good Friday and
International Tatting Day

5 comments:

  1. Tatting. My Grnadmother in law. (The sweet lady) tried to teach me to tat! ALL I ever got where knots. :( Still I have her shuttles and some lovely peices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to read that twice. I thought it said "tattling" and I thought, oh my kids will get a kick out of this! LOL

    Is tatting the same as knitting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't even know we had a day for tatting. My mother learned to tat from her grandmother. I'm hoping to learn one day, but so far have not had the patience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man--I tried to tat and can only do flowers and butterflies--tiny little ones--a VERY beginner project--but they are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Grandma tried to teach me, but my knots always knotted they wouldn't slide they way they were supposed to. Still wish I could do it. She made gorgeous pieces, her hands would just fly!
    R/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette