Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, April 3, 2011

Show it Off SUNDAY~!

and Strut your Stuff~!
Post a link directly to a card or scrapbook layout, or hybrid craft that you have done using one of my sentiments or images using Linky Tools below....
Have fun~!

5 comments:

  1. Almoat all my craetions has a TLC image but I chose to show this one hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the opportunity to show off your beautiful digi's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey.I made this card where I used one of your papers for background. The bear image is one of my own drawings. I found your blog just a few days ago, and I just love it:))
    Hugs from May Brit, Norway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love checking out the creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the "show off Sunday"...of course, it's hard to narrow down to 1 card. Almost every card I make uses your wordart. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette