Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Papers...


20 comments:

  1. thank you so much! The papers are lovely. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally loving these cute springy papers! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute love your ideas
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these beautiful papers. I love all the ones you have made. I'm sorry I don't say thank you for each thing you have shared with us. I have snagged so many of your wonderful digital stamps so thank you for each and everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cool papers, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like these dragonfly papers. Perfect for spring projects. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a afap pair of papers thank you
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE anything with a dragonfly. LOVE these papers. Thank You so much! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab papers, very pretty and spot on for spring xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paulette, these are great papers! I can't wait to print them out and use them on a card! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great papers! I'm glad to see you are adding these in once in a while again! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These papers are incredible...I just love dragonfly's...and the colors are fabulous! Thank you so much Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your word art is great and I'm loving this fun creative spark in these adorable papers! Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette