Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Baby Papers...


10 comments:

  1. The first one is my favourite paper. Thanks.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the lovely baby papers and the sibbling word art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love them both but the first is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous colors of these papers. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These stork papers are too cute...thank you for being so wondeful and sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these stork papers! thanks so much for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! Just what I needed for a baby card. Double thanks for the papers below this post too; I'll be using the textured ones. You're awesome! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette