Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, March 5, 2011

Show it Off Saturday~!

How many will "Show It Off~!"?
Show off your creations using TLC Goodies~!
If you have a card or a scrap page that you have created using some of my goodies....SHOW IT OFF~!
Just use Inlinkz to post your link.
Make sure the link goes DIRECTLY to one of your creations using TLC
Have Fun showing off~!
And make sure to leave some love to the posters.




15 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to show off my work, whilst using your sentiments!
    I love all of the freebies you give, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to see your images all together like this! Thanks again for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    always great your freebies!
    Thanks a lot!!!
    Greets Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paulette thanks for this opportunity.... it is great te see all kinds of creations with your lovely freebies... thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy to show my work, and also love to visit other users of your creations and see what they do with it. Almost everyone is making cards, whilst I use them for scrapbooking. Thanks for sharing this with us!
    Jule (from Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is cool to see everyone's cards. Thanks again for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fab idea!! Gives everyone a chance to see what can be made with your lovely creations! Something for everyone!!

    Thank you

    Esme x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the chance to just link to cards...I've been meaning to email some pictures and it just never happens.
    Of course, it was hard to pick which cards to show since I rarely make a card without a TLC wordart on it!!
    THANKS Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! I love looking at everyone's ideas. I shared two very different cards using the same sentiment. Thank you so, so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for lettin' us share the love, lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all your hard work getting the freebies up and letting us download them. Its a lot of work, and it appreciated.

    Thanks
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome idea! I wish I had been home so I could have participated!! I can't wait until basketball season is over!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unfortunately, I missed adding my link, but I have been using your sentiments for my cards lately. Thanks so much for them. Its a great resource.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette