Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Sunday~!


And Happy Donald Duck Day~!
He is 97 Years old Today~! Can you believe that~!
March 13th is Donald Ducks birthday. That date appeared circled on a calendar in a cartoon showing Huey, Dewey and Louie trying to decide what to get their uncle for his birthday. 313 is also Donald Duck's license plate number.
In the book (first edition) of "The Life of Donald Duck) it says he was born on Friday the 13th.
The birth of his first cartoon was in June...but he was born March 13th.
Remember this saying? It was one of his favorites.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

44 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Donald Duck. oh boy, oh boy, oh boy... he is getting old :) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much!
    how do I go about signing up for your newsletter? I couldn't find a link in the sidebar anywhere......
    I am a blog follower, but I assume that isn't the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - Too cute. Disney what a staple in all our lives no matter what age you are from 1 to 101. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo thank you so much for sharing this sentiment ... happy crafting Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...happy bday Donald D.!! Thanks, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so old? Never knew!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I can totally hear him aying that! How fun!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the freebie and the information, you learn something new everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks! I didn't remember the day either xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy - I just love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh boy oh boy oh boy I do love Donald Duck. Thanks for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Paulette, that's about what I said when I lost my file of all your images this afternoon! But it wasn't a happy Oh Boy, I can tell you! I truly DO appreciate this sentiment today and am making sure it is saved in a safe place, where I won't have to move the file and end up losing it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute! Love how you celebrated donald's bday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Donald Duck ... haven't seen him for ages. Thanks for making me smile

    ReplyDelete
  18. This used to be our favorite line in school !! Ofcourse we used it at home to at mom, with rolling eyes ofcourse. This just reminded me :) how stupid have been as teenagers. Thank you for the stamp darling.
    Naush

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you! 313 is one of my families favorite games to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for all the freebies I downloaded today.

    Love how versatile this can be.

    ReplyDelete
  21. HB Donald Duck!! Thank you for this WA!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you. this is great for boys cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Boy! Can't forget Donald Duck. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank you! My niece just had a baby boy so this is perfect!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks! This will be a good sentiment for my next baby boy card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh boy, it's perfect. Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW it's amazing how time flys lol yhank you
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh Boy! Thank you so much. I think this will work great for Baby Boy cards

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for the info and for the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  30. Donald is really that old?! Oh I miss that little cartoon - thanks so much for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yippee! Great for guy cards! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  32. thanks for the freebie!! It's great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette