Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Monday~!


Well, guess what~!....it was raining last night~! Supposed to be really cold today.
I know it did this just because I filled the bird feeder....now it will be mush~! lol

Enjoy your day, and enjoy the food pun.
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

26 comments:

  1. Thanks for this sentiment...kindly have a look at the card I ade using your image and sentiment here...http://snehalscreations.blogspot.com/2011/03/awic-edition-2-day-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you sooo much, your creations are absolutely amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paulette, my car needs to be washed. I keep putting it off hoping that as long as it is dirty the sun will shine. If I wash it, it will rain. I'm not sure if the dirty car is working though! I did see some blue sky today.

    Thank you for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Paulette!
    I think you're "grape" too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Mar. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you're "grape" too! Thanks, Paulette! This will be fun to use!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are "grape" for sharing all these digital images. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette