Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Saturday~!


A very wet and cold one. I understand snow level has dropped to under 1,000 feet....WHAT~!? This is California~!
Fireplace, hot tea, fuzzy slippers and creating time~! lol
Enjoy your day~!
and
Let the Merry Making Begin!~
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

30 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful sentimant. This is another that could be used in so many different ways! Hope you get warm soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sunny today. Hope you warm up soon! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are getting such cold weather. We up here in the North have it all winter; but, I think I have never warmed up to it. Hate the cold!! Thanks for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, with hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the precious sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Feb. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's snowing today in our part of Wisconsin. Of course you expect us to get a lot of snow and cold. We shall remember this when it is really hot and humid and will long for cooler temps.

    Thank you so much for this very versitile sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this sentiment. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the idea of this one Paulette, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see myself using this on family pages in my scrapbooking. :) Thank you. I hope it warms up for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bet is still not as cold as here england lol
    thx for the WA
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this - so versatile! Thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You do such nice work! Thanks for being so kind to share it with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you! I keep asking for snow but alas, none yet! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Paulette, I hope you don't have to move north. You wouldn't survive! Thank you for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thinking this will work well for certain birthdays; thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I needed this sentiment today. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette