Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wizard of Oz Trivia..........#1

What does the Wizard tell Dorothy to get him so that he'll send her home?

Answer....Witch of the West's Broom
DOWNLOAD

19 comments:

  1. The Wicked Witch's broom...I just saw the play at the local theatre last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the image, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh fun, Alice goodies! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mean WoZ images! (I'm sick, so not to with it today!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has been one of my Grandson's favorite movies since he was 2. This will be great on a Scrapbook LO. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to say thank you for your wonderful freebies. I have made a card using the Oz stamp and have given you credit on my blog, splitcoast, CDAC, PCP and SNR Card Universe. If you'd like to take a look here is my blog link...
    http://renlymatsworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/follow-yellow-brick-road-birthday.html

    My niece will love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette