Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, November 22, 2010

FREEBIE...


Good Morning and Happy Monday~! Yep, it's Monday once again.
Tomorrow is the first day of the zodiac sign Sagittarius.
Here's a little goodie for all those Sagitarians out there.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for this freebie.I'm going to use it on my son's b'day card,but I might add another adjective or two too.LOL Besides that thanks for your many kindnesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you this is going to look great on a card for my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you - I'm going to use this in a scrapbook page about me and on a card for a friend.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I love this one
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Paulette - my birthday is in December and I appreciate this goodie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo I know a few Sagittarians, busy time for cards Nov/Dec, thank you for the digi

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great sentiment! sadly I don´t have anybody in my family and friends to whom I might use it... thanks you so much for your time creating it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette