Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, October 11, 2010


Tomorrow, 10-12, is Natl Face Your Fears Day
I have a really bad fear of flying~! Just don't like being in a sardine can full of people that could fall out of the sky at any moment....lol. Claustrophobic also....so that flying sardine can just does not work~! lol
What's your fear?
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

19 comments:

  1. my biggest fear is spiders i hate them and will have someone else squash them if at all possible. IT funny my scrap room is in my basement and i hate spiders go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I always look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never flown cos of my fear of flying. I also have a fear of spiders, butterflies, birds, moths ... actually anything with wings really, polystyrene, orange peel ... not really a fear but just can't peel an orange for the life of me, motorways (freeways), being away from home .....And my list is endless LOL ... i'm just a nervous wreck! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, I like the "F"-letter and the whole sentiment very much :) Thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for this sentiment Paulette, hugs - Esther

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being stuck in an elevator!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm scared of heights but LOVE flying and roller coasters! LOL Thanks for great word art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Words to live by.. thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great sentiment! Thanks so much, Paulette.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a massive fear of heights, bridges, spiders, snakes, bodies of water I can't see the bottom, and failing myself after my WLS...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! I have a serious fear of clowns. I can't stand to see a real life clown nor one on tv. They freak me out!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've got a fear of hights and sneaks because of their strenght. thank you
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Paulette! This is a good sentiment to use on an encouragement card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic statement. I think it will make a great motivational wall hanging. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't like rats; mice aren't much better. Great word art! Thanks so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette