Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, October 5, 2010


Tomorrow, 10-06, is "Balloons Around the World Day"
I love balloons...they are so cheery.
Especially the big mylar balloons....which they tried to outlaw in California.....seriously....there's not more serious issues?
Should be another cool day here ... YAY~!
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

16 comments:

  1. This will go great with some of the Dustin Pike digis...thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hot air balloons and this will go nicely with the images I have! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a two-year-old, so we love balloons at our house too. LOL. Thanks for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Tammie E, this will go great with some of Dustin's images,and a few others I've got - Thanks! Given what you've been telling us about your temp's lately, I've got to ask...what is cool??? It was 35 here this morning!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a little early, but I see this on a graduation card. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got a couple of images this will work well with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great one for my collection of hot air balloon digis. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are having cooler weather too! Sure is nice for a change! Thank you for the word art too! And I hope they never outlaw mylar balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like balloons, too! Think this will work really well with the little PaperTrey Ink airplane, too. Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette