Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FREEBIE.....


Something to play with..........have fun~!
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

23 comments:

  1. Thank you Paulette - She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh so sweet, thank you
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a sweetie. I will have to do her next year as I am through with Halloween I made and sent 17 of them. DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was away and missed some of your wonderful images and sentiments. I have downloaded 4. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, this might just motivate my creativity for Halloween cards !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a sweet image, thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little witch is just so adorable. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! I love vintage Halloween images.... thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's so cute, lotsa fun to play with this adorable little witch! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not one who gets very excited for Halloween, but this is actually pretty cute. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette