Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FREEBIE~!............


It's a wet Wednesday here. I love the rain. The wild birds aren't happy...I didn't get their food in before it became mush~!
Enjoy your Wednesday~! Think I am going to try this sentiment out today....lol
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

32 comments:

  1. Oh, this one is realy good.
    Sooo usable in many occasions.
    Thankls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing really is going right today for me :( This is so true, thank you Paulette. I have to download this and follow it, perhaps left is doing something else right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Paulette! I have something similar, that says "When things look down, look up". Very nice sentiment, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny! I'm left handed so I can appreciate this! You're so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful sentiment! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi paulette,

    wow this is a really good sentiment!!! thank you for making it.

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just such a really lovely sentiment, its so very encouraging without being patronising, I love it! Thank you for sharing it with us all Paulette.
    Keryn x
    ps. not that any of your sentiments are patronising.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paulette, love it...... so fun. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect for me today. Had to stay home from work sick :( TFS, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. My husband will love this, he's a lefty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so excited, I just found your blog, and going through it , well I must say it is FABULOUS!!! I love how you post other's creations and ALL the FREEBIES!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so excited, I just found your blog, and going through it , well I must say it is FABULOUS!!! I love how you post other's creations and ALL the FREEBIES!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic sentiment. Thanks so much.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like a plan to me. Thanks for this freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've had days like that! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Saw this and thought of a special friend that has been having a lot of bad luck lately! I think I will use this and make her a card. Perfect for a little pick me up card :-) Thank you for the download!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have plenty of days where nothing seems to go right.

    Thank you for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette