Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, October 17, 2010

FREEBIE.....#7


Wooohooooo....you are keeping it alive.... 11 comments needed before we reach 25 downloads in order to get the next FREEBIE...
GAME CLOSED
Enjoy~!

Love this....I love to give books as gifts, and it makes it so much more personal with a special bookplate in it.

17 comments:

  1. I love images of people reading! Books line our shelves at home.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will probably be my last comment. Off to get busy. Have fun everyone and thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so lovely. I just got on and saw all your freebies you got going today, so on my way to check them all out. Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very cool, love the vintage look, too! Thanks so much Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! I love this digi!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another good one. Thank you Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another good one. Thank you Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a terrific bookplate! This is a great game - love snagging the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely image! I too love to give books as gifts to these types of images are perfect for an accompanying tag or card--better yet, a bookmark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Two more images since I was last here! And I remembered to comment BEFORE downloading. Thank you, Paulette, for the digi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just saw this game was not there sunday sorry

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love giving books as a gift as well, thank you
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette