Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, October 1, 2010

FREEBIE~!.............


Good Morning and TGIF~!.....It's been a really long week and I have an event tonight.
My goal with my word art is to do something different than all the word art that is out there.....expand my choices and expand your choices. Help you create cards and pages that aren't out there either.
Pretty sure that this saying isn't out there....lol
And I think there are probably some stamps out there that this will work with to make some cute cards and cute scrap pages.
ENJOY~!
DOWNLOAD

and Happy Friday~! oh and Happy First Day of October~!
Paulette

25 comments:

  1. Well this is definitely different and I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for a laugh! Thanks Paullette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are right, we won't find this out there in stamp land. Pretty cute. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Oct. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - I LOVE THIS!!! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! That's a good en!! Thank you Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not seen this before - will be fun to use. Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. TGIF back at you! Thanks for the art and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always enjoy the unique sayings! THANK YOU for each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can totally relate to this one. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too funny! Took me a while before I could stop laughing to type up a thank you! Love funny sayings and sentiments, so thanks for this original one!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your humor and your wordart and since I love pickles, I will have a riot with this! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  14. TY TY for this! I LOVE It.. I am going to work on a card with it today. I have an image I think will be perfect

    ReplyDelete
  15. You know I can imagine a nice saucy card with this lol SUPEREB, thank you
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, Paulette! I LOVE it! I have days just like that! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That gave me a giggle! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Since I love fried dill pickles, I can actually think of a use for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, Been away for a bit busy as I can be .. I just wanted to say thanks so much for this sentiment as we call my niece Daphadillpickle! LOL... will be great for something for her!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh - this is a HOOT!!! I just created with it. Thank you so much. Will send you the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE this sentiment! Thank you so much!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dill is my favorite kind of pickle. Thanks for the great word art, Paulette! I have some time today so thought I'd try to finish up finding the rest of last year's goodies that I lost when I accidentally deleted my file of your images earlier this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette