Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fifth Pumpkin Trivia Question...


The name pumpkin means ______ in the language of the sasquatch.

Stinkfruit is the Answer~!

DOWNLOAD

26 comments:

  1. stinkfruit which is funny as I don't think pumpkin smells bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. large melon?? Thanks for the freebies!!!

    pamgrouette at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. or should I have said 'Stinkfruit' in one word!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this one is so beautiful!! thank you so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the pretty frame image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... I never knew that! And pumpkin is my favourite vegetable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a big pumpkin fan, but I like the image! Thanks
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the beautiful freebie stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm trying to imagine Sasquatch with a pumpkin let alone deciding it stinks! Thank you for the digi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all the great trivia images Paulette and thanks to all the smart people who had the right answers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This reminds me of the embroidery patterns I used with my grandma as a young girl. Beautiful!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. You learn something every day! Thank you for the very pretty frame.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the smell of pumpkin, Looks like i missed some fun
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wonder how they came up with "stinkfruit" for pumpkin? At any rate, thanks, Paulette, for the lovely image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette