Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, October 2, 2010

World Card Making Day CONTEST~!

Use the Image above AND the What's the Story Morning Glory word art to create a card, bookmark, scrap page, etc.
Post your creation using Inlinkz below.
Contest ends October 2nd at 9:00 PM.
One lucky winner will receive one of my daughters gorgeous bracelets.
Have Fun~!
DOWNLOAD IMAGE
Paulette
Theresa

24 comments:

  1. I'll try to get a card created with this beauty, but it's pretty nutsy around here at the moment! Thanks for the morning glory bird
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will try to make one this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankuou Paulette for the wonderful bird image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to try to get this one in on time! I already have 4 of her bracelets would love another. TGIF & Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I love the image and can't wait to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Game on!! I already own 6 or 7 of her gorgeous bracelets, but I am going to participate in the contest, because there is another one that I have my eye on. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the morning dove. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks. Looking forward to seeing the creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty digistamp! I can't wait to see what the card makers make!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the beautiful bird.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the pretty birdie! I've got them both printed out and will do my best to finish up by 9pm. Is that 9PM EST?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa have no ink to print boohoo. Gorgeous image thank you Pauletta
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the beautiful bird. I called it a mourning dove but I live "morning dove" better :) This is the first of your challenges I have entered. I love your digi stamps and especially the clever sentiments. Your daughter's bracelets are just beautiful, I would just be thrilled to win one. I surely will post a link on my blog. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wanted to leave comments on the blogs of the participants but the links took me to Split Coast Stampers of which I am not a member. Sorry about that. So glad I entered blogland with Paulettes help on the background. She did it all. Thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, Paulette! This goes with the word art really well & will make a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. so pretty and all the lovely cards too.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. so pretty and all the lovely cards too.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette