Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tomorrow is the "First Day of Fall~!"
I love Fall........it is my favorite time of year. Everything about it is just so homey. Even though we truly don't get the seasons her in Sunny So Cal......it's our Fall, and it is subtly different than the rest of the year.
I did something a little different....this is done in a cut out form. So the letters are cut out and you can place anything you want behind them. Think this would be awesome on a card or a layout page.
Enjoy~!
RETIRED....Available in the Store.
Paulette

27 comments:

  1. My fav time of year too...maybe it's got something to do with my name, lol:) Thanks for the freebie!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea - I love fall colors and they would look great behind this graphic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I don't like autumn (rain, rain, and more rain)I do like autumncards. Nice work you did with the cut-out letters!
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is interesting. Cannot wait to try it on a card. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too sweet. I love Fall as well. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one so very much!!!
    Thanks a heap! (ha)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat idea to have the letters cut out. I look forward to playing with this one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! Can't wait to download it and use it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo I love this one. I'm working on a fall swap right now, so I'm definetly going to use this one. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a bunch!!! I've been away on vacation, so I've missed out on so many of your posts. Trying to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uh this is fab I might gonna use it for my project. Thank you
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely my favorite season of the year. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi; I've been gone for a while, and came back and saw this today! Thanks for the beautiful wordart, as always - I look forward to seeing the cutout effect on one of my layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this, can't wait to get some time to play! Thanks again Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect sentiment for this time of the year! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful sentiment. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait to try this. I think I've got the perfect paper to go behind the cut out words. Thanks!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful - perfect to go on a layout of the grandkids in the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  20. AWESOME! It will look fabulous! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely image to celebrate the beginning of Fall with! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic word art! I love the "see-through" idea. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks Paulette! Autumn is my favorite season of the year & I just know I'll find a good use for this!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love autumn and all the autumn things you've shared, Paulette! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette