Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, September 6, 2010

Next FREEBIE and CHALLENGE...


Another cute one.....Spiffed it up and it is available for download...the challenge? Your turn to come up with a sentiment. Post it in the comments section, hopefully one will inspire me and you will be the winner. I will create the sentiment for everyone, and you will get a $6.00 gift certificate to the store.
Ready, Set....Brains in Motion~!
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

31 comments:

  1. I think this is cute -

    The height of friendship



    Ta, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about : A good friendship grows better with time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I A Big Girl Now?

    I'm a big girl now!

    Just a little bit more ...

    Sometimes you wish they could stay small forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thank you....

    My suggestion for the sentiment is:
    "“Let our children grow tall and some taller than others if they have it in them to do so.” -Margaret Thatcher"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another great image! I like all of the above sentiments! Good job ladies - you all really 'measure up'...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The measure of life is not in how tall you are, but in how much you accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!

    Am I big enough yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're the height of friendship

    Bonnie E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am reminded of a Mother Theresa quote. Intense love does not measure; it just gives.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable!
    I'll be thinking of sentiments. This is a good way of helping us see how hard this sentiment thing is, isn't it!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the image - can't better the suggestions already given. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sorry someone is giving you a hard time Paulette. I read what you posted. There are just mean people every where. I for one think you are a very generous person. You are always very giving of your time and your art. Thank you. You don't need to post this but I couldn't email you. problem on my end.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Such a Big Girl"

    Love it! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, thank you for the digi. France

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Love helps everything grow"
    "Inch by inch, loving you is a cinch"
    "A child grows and a wallet shrinks"

    ReplyDelete
  17. "I am too taller than I was yesterday, look again."

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Paulette, thanks for the freebies!

    Happiness is what we make of it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for your cute stamps and word art much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  20. As a friend, you measure up well!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My sentiment:
    "This is the hight of a big girl!"

    Perfect for a little girl growing up :) Thanks for the digi!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You always measure up in my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ever since we were little,
    You have been growing on me

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another precious image! Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks, Paulette! I just love this sweet vintage image!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just adorable! Thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  27. My, haven't you grown!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette