Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, September 18, 2010

Games of the Day.....

Name that Image~!
I will give you a clue/riddle......you EMAIL the answer
If you are correct.....I will email you the image.
This is a timed game.....so they will close periodically during the day....you need to keep watching for the new one.
Have Fun~!
tlc4lo@ca.rr.com
Thank you to everyone that played....I sent out a lot of goodies~! Hope you had fun~!

Paulette

16 comments:

  1. I don't see the rules of what to do (sorry) I hope I don't screw this up and I'm probably wrong cuz I'm not good at this kind of thing but is it a bell??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no I'm reading your post backwards on my blog roll! I posted a comment on the other post with my answer sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun, Paulette! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so much fun! I have everyone in the house playing, I´m sure the doggie is thinking too :-P
    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has been alot of fun! I love it! Are we going to have more questions? Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was fun to come home from errands to ... :D Enjoying figuring these out, or trying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are having so much fun. The whole family has gotten involved trying to solve!! Thanks for a great afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fun- some of these are REALLY hard!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a lot of fun ~ even had the kids guessing some of them. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paulette - I had a blast this evening. We had company and we all played along and enjoyed it. The images were all great and much appreciated. Thank you so very much for your kindness and
    generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paulette, this was great fun!! Thanks for a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a blast and got a couple of adorable images, thanks, this was fun. And man I am not that good at riddles, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for all the fun yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was a LOT of fun! Thank you for the excitment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So much fun Paulette, thankyou for the images!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was great fun! I'm sorry I missed the window to get a lot of them, but the ones I was able to get are great! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette