Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, September 1, 2010


Friday, 09-03, is " Football Day"
We all know someone or two that are football fanatics~!

Happy First day of September~!
Can't believe it is September already.....starting into my most favorite time of the year.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

23 comments:

  1. How perfect is this statement !!!!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I know several individuals like this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so funny! It goes perfectly with the Phindy image "Mr. Brown goes surfing"
    What a funny birthday card this will be for my brother! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Definitely will be using this one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a kick!! I have THE perfect image to go with it!!!! Thx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paulette, love the statement. However, I am the one who watches too much football! My craft table is set up facing the TV. Friday I'm flying (I'm taking my husband with me) to Dallas to watch Oregon State play TCU on Saturday and fly home on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. Its perfect for my son. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. This so fits my children! LOL Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good one, Paulette!!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this one! Thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is great with football season starting, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good one, Paulette! Thanks! Will have to see how I can work this up for those football-lovin' family members.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hubby watches NFL football. He crochets afghans while he watches, so the time isn't wasted. Thanks for the great sentiment, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette