Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, September 23, 2010

FREEBIE....


Good Morning and Happy Thursday~~!
Tomorrow is "Love Note Day".....do you leave love notes. I do.
It's fun and playful.
And life should be a lot about fun and playful....lol
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

22 comments:

  1. My husband and I used to leave love notes when we were dating, I know I kept them all, lol. Even ones that just were informational, like pick up bread and milk, lol. I love this new word art, its wonderful! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky me - I have an anniversary coming up - this will be used and
    appreciated. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I LOVE it thank Pauletta
    gonna make a small card to my OH tonight
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. terrific! Thanks again for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I need to start leaving little notes for my children.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Paulette!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paulette, this is awesome! Thank you so much - can't wait to use this for an anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I leave tiny (3x3) love notes for my hubbie. when he travels I'll hide one in his luggage. Thanks- this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When my husband used to travel for business I'd leave little notes in his carry-on! You know that we LOVE your word art!
    Thanks,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is perfect for my hubby. I can't wait to make a card for him. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good one, Paulette! Thanks for sharing! And yes, I DO like to leave love notes. One of my favorites is to use the conversation hearts at Valentines to spell out a message for that special someone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you. My hubby is very lucky ... oops, I mean I'm lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette