Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, September 18, 2010

FREEBIE....


Tomorrow, the 19th, is Thank You Day~!
Everyone that reads this blog should know I am a big fan of
"Thank Yous"
Two little words, so easy to say, such a quick little sign of appreciation......
Got Thank Yous?
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

29 comments:

  1. A big thank you for all you share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Paulette. I am always amazed at the beauties you come up with and the fact that you are so generous with us. Thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You - Thank You - Thank You !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Thanks digi. Much appreciated. Collette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat. Thanks for all you design and share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks
    I can see this one being used a lot.
    Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this one!! I'm sure going to be using it a lot.

    Thank you, Paulette, for sharing your talent with us so freely!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thankyou so very much! love the apple picking one from earlier also! beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW... I am #82 to download and still only 1 thank you on 4shared and 9 here... PEOPLE...what is wrong with you?! Everything Paulette shares and gives us and you just take, take, take! WOW... How rude!!!!!!!!!!

    I hope the few that do say thank you and show appreciation will help you keep going!

    THANKS, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Craftymumz iz right, I can't leave comment on 4shared but I always leave thank you here so her comes my big THANK YOU
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the "THANKS!" x leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so very generous, you deserve many thanks. So...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so very much - you are so very generous and we all greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know this will come in quite handy, Paulette! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This would be pretty colored like stained glass. Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A most grateful thanks for all your wonderful art and generosity Paulette!! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the 'Thanks'. It is one I will use a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for all you do!! I'm a big fan of thank yous too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your stuff. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, thanks, and triple thanks! I really DO appreciate this word art! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette