Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, September 4, 2010

FREEBIE.....


Tomorrow is "Be Late for Something Day"
Are you a late person? I am one of those that always has to be on time. Late drives me bonkers....lol

RETIRED....Available in the STORE
Enjoy~!
Paulette

22 comments:

  1. I can't stand being late either. This is a perfect sentiment to go with Mo's Rabbit. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this freebie!!!

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have this tattooed on my forehead!!! Thanks for this, it is really smart x leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx again! I'm following the comments fro purple card lady..so True!

    Greetz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks--have the perfect person to make a card for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I too cannot stand to be late!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I love it! I have an illustration of the White Rabbit to go with this! Thankyou so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you,HATE to be late! Candy's right this will be great with Mo's White Rabbit.
    Thanks,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was hoping someone would do this sentiment with all the Alice hype lately. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mo's got a great image I'll use this on - thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you again for the nice image. France

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect for those belated birthday cards I end up sending! LOL! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This would make a great belated birthday card. Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I should print off a bunch of these! I'm late much too often. Hoping I WON'T need to use this on too many cards! :o) Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I should print off a bunch of these! I'm late much too often. Hoping I WON'T need to use this on too many cards! :o) Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette