Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Creations....



These three great cards, created by Marion

This beauty was created by Ellen with one of the digi images

8 comments:

  1. Marion and Ellen, your cards are very nicely done!! I love the look of each one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how talented and creative you card makers are. I'm just drooling over all your wonderful creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. I especially like all the shades of color in the last one. Such a stand out card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, more stunning cards. The coloring in all of them is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Paulette,

    I've made another one this afternoon, you can take the card if you want;-).

    At this way I will say thank you for the lovely comments about my card. I greatly appreciate that.

    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Paulette,

    I made another card today, if you want him, take him;-).

    I also like to say thank you for the lovely comments, I greatly appreciate that!

    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marion, I just love your Carmen Cupcake card and that sentiment is so perfect with it!! Just lovely!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette