Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Freebie.....


With all the talk of books, and going back to school.........I found this beautiful vintage bookplate that I digitized and have available for download.
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

30 comments:

  1. Just stunning! I know I have heard others talk about their fear of coloring vintage digis, and I share that fear. However, you have really help me overcome that fear with these beautiful images. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    -xxx- Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh this is gorgeous! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! this is so beautiful, thank you.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do spoil us, do you ever rest lol
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candy....I am the opposite...I think they are easier to color...there are more black areas and less to color...lol.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. This will look great in the cover of a journal I just made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is really beautiful, maybe I have to change my opinion about vintage!
    Thanks
    Ina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Paulette! I can see this used in conjunction with my Magnolia stamps. Cheers, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  10. This image looks very interesting. Thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Breathtaking!! So many ways this can be used - not just for bookplates - thanks a pazillion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is gorgeous Paulette! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a stunning beauty -- love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This will look great colored. It will take a bit to do, but looks to be well worth it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous!!! This would make a pretty frame too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS BEAUIFUL
    IMAGE.SUZYD X

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. paulssandy@papertransformer.comAugust 5, 2010 at 3:15 AM

    Oh My Gosh...thank you,. thank you...thank you so much for such a beautiful image. I can hardly wait to use it on some cards with my papertole. It is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Definitely a beauty! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette