Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, August 18, 2010

FREEBIE~!............



We also reached 190 Members on CDAC~! Wow....thank you to Candy for keeping that running. Super Job~!
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

21 comments:

  1. Ooohh...gonna have fun with this one. Thank you and thank you for your kind remarks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    It´s a nice vintage boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just super sweet, will be fun playing with him!!! Thank you so much, you are really kind!!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!!! Thanks Paulette! (and thank you for reminding me I haven't popped in over at CDAC for too long!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giddy up cowboy! This one will be lots of fun. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my this is just the sweetest digi I have ever seen!! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is gorgeous!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is really nice. But what text are we going to use with it????? ha ha
    Thanks and congrats on 190 folowers on CDAC

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will be perfect for my grandson for one of his birthday cards. Can we just say COWBOY and know it's him. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Paulette. He's such a cute little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This little guy is so cute! Reminds me of my childhood! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, love it, love it! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh..makes me think of my little boys.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paulette, I have no idea which freebie this comment form is for; I just found it open on my desktop. Maybe this is what was keeping me from being able to open the other comments--don't know. At any rate, I DO appreciate each & every freebie that I downloaded tonight! Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette