Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, August 8, 2010

FREEBIE.....


I jumped ahead of myself yesterday, and did the wrong holiday~! lol......Book day is tomorrow.
So just have a fun one for this morning. I'm all about making things funner~!
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

20 comments:

  1. I love this one and it will be great for a LO with my grandson. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And won't this be THE MOST fun to use! TY, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. funner is always always wonderful! grins! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, you make our fun time funner!
    Thanks again for this one.
    Ina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Paulette! I have just the friend for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This saying is so true for you! YOU always make fun times funner!
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU make the fun times funner! Thanks for being so creative and SO generous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww - that's one for my hubby! Thanks again Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so great for my 6-yr old. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this and can think of several people already to use it for. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun sentiment! Thanks so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you. I can think of two people in my life that this would definitely apply to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette