Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, August 3, 2010

24 Hour CHALLENGE....

How gorgeous did Ileana's card turn out~!?.... Inside and out....Check out more views on her blog....HERE

Just coloring~! You don't have to make the whole card....I know that a lot of you color items and save them for the right moment....so that is today's challenge.....
Color, decorate, foof the vintage digi here, and upload your colored image with the InLinkz button at the bottom of this post.
Winner will receive a $5.00 Gift Certificate to the store.
Ready, Set............Color~!
Challenge will close tomorrow morning at 10:00 Pacific Coast Time
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

Cora Jean's Entry.

33 comments:

  1. Thank you. Not sure what I'll do with it yet.

    The new blog layout is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a BEEEutiful image! I can't wait to give it a try! Thank you for making it available!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh, I love this image. I wish I had a change to play but I am babysitting my grandson the next two days. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else does with theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant! Thank you. Lilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, have 2 sad cards to make tonite so now have something nice to finish the nite with. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fruit bowl....freebie just keep getting better! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh it is beautiful! I will try very hard to get something made in time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good evening Paulette ( here in the Netherlands it is 10 past 9 in the evening ) I am going to collour it tonight or tomorrow morning how long will the link stay ?
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THis will make a great Thanksgiving card. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unfortunatly I am a little short on time, so I will save this great image for another time.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful! I´ll give it a try :-)
    Thank you for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could not stop coulering lol
    It was quit difficult i must say.
    Hope i did post it the writh way.
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  14. I posted mine! so much fun to color!! I agree with Monique, it was not an easy one for me since I couldn´t recognize some of the fruits, but a beautiful image anyway! :-) tomorrow I´ll turn it into a card.
    Thanks again Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. :-( you can not see my picture... I uploaded it from my computer, but it´s awaiting for aproval at my CDAC galery. I´ll send you the link once it´s done. Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful. Wish my coloring was ready for prime time, lol. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I realy realy like the one that Jen made. What a great work of art.

    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for today's beautiful freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow...these are awesome and gorgeous and wonderful~!
    Keep them coming.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your images just mess my mind up - they are soooo incredible! Is your brain working 24/7?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your vintage images are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing them. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh this is gorgeous! I'd be too embarrassed to show my effort after the fabulous ones there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a beautiful image. Thank you so much.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am not going to make the deadline but I so love this design I made it big enough that if it turns out I am going to frame it as a picture. I will post it when I get it done. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Paulette! I finished my card using this digi (and one of your sentiments), hope you like it! thanks for sharing it! Here

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a stunning card and such a beautiful image. Pfftt, i wish i had time to play! Jillx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations Jen. Really beautiful. And the other ladies did a fab job too!
    Hugs
    Ina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette