Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, July 19, 2010

Tip Jar FREBIE....

Mo has an image that I am trying to hit a sentiment for....A Prince holding the shoe on a pillow.....here is one of them.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

24 comments:

  1. oww paulette those are great thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it saved it going to use for a few of the sassy studio designs images as well. thanks for sharing. it made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so perfect!! I love Mo's images. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I've got an image in my mind for this lol
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha... brilliant Paulette..didn't know you had met my hubby!
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're right this would be perfect with the mo design of prince charming, you are going to make me start posting my creations, I have to master posting

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has to be the best quote ever! I would post it on fb if I didn't think my husband would say something smart A. LOL Thanks for all you do and share!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has to be the best quote ever! I would post it on fb if I didn't think my husband would say something smart A. LOL Thanks for all you do and share!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to show this one to my dd. lol Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This may be my all time favorite. I'm laughing because that's the way I felt at 27. Now I've been married 32 years, but I remember the feeling. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE IT! This is going to look great with Bugaboo's sassy ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paulette, all of your creations are just wonderful! Thank you for shaing you wonderful talents. I am off to go visit your store again.

    Thank you,
    Debbie H.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another major LOL, I'm gonna put it with a frog!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've always loved this saying! Thank you.
    Karen from Moscow

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too funny, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not sure Prince Charmings are all they're cracked up to be; I'm kind of partial to my frog. :o) Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette