Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, July 19, 2010

Tip FREEBIE~!


DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

16 comments:

  1. This is perfect for my scrapbook layouts.... I do a lot of butterfly pages! Thank you so much!
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks again for the wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I was gone all afternoon and you've been as busy as a beaver with lots and lots of delicious freebies. Butterly Kisses will definitely get used. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of the song "Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle. I can't listen to it without crying since my Daddy passed away years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks from this butterfly lover. This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another insect sentiment... love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL...OMG! And here is the butterfly kisses I thought would be as good as ladybug hugs! LOVE IT! THANK YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I created a layout with this sentiment and the changito bubbles and some butterflies, would like to show but don't know how to post images, when I saw this I knew what stamp I was going to use

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo!! I found WordArt Heaven!! hehehe Thank you so much for sharing all these great pieces :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette