Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Store in Store....


Random Thoughts #4
Available for purchase in the store...
STORE
and for the first 4 people who read and react ... you can download this set
HERE
Enjoy!
Paulette

13 comments:

  1. Thanks! My favorite is the caffeine one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, thank you! I was so excited when I was able to get these free, I didn't even read them until after I downloaded them! I know, silly me, but I love them, and will put them to good use! Thanks so much!
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the caffeine image.... definitely a power for me! And thrilled to finally get a freebie!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOw thank you so much i iam happy that i stay a wake its very early in the morning hihi 01:10
    big hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope...missed out again.... it said only 2 comments.... but the downloads gone. Oh well....

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...... again a few seconds too late
    ;o( :o)
    hugs
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pauline...sad to say, that not everyone that takes the download leaves me a thank you.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...we had a real bad storm here and I just missed the download. Glad the storm passed and will add this set to my "got to get" list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cracked me up was hoping i would catch it in time, dang dinner lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. im never lucky(or early enough) for the fab WA you make Paulette!
    :(
    but they still make me smile with the thoughts you think up, good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette