Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, July 9, 2010

New in Store....


Gods Angels...
I love angels.....
You can purchase this set in the store...
STORE
For the first 4 of you that read this post ... you can download the set as a gift
All done all through....congrats to those of you that received a set. They are now available in the store.
Enjoy~!
Paulette

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I really made the first four?!!??
    Yay for me and THANK YOU!
    They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I collect angels. These sentiments are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning! Thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm often on your website, pretty much daily and I realized that I haven't left you some love. I just wanted to say thanks for all the wonderful things you post and the time you put into it. As soon as I'm able I'll be purchasing some sentiments. Your site is my favorite and please don't let the person who hacked you get you down. There are so many on here that appreciate you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette