Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, July 23, 2010

New in Store....


Say it Like the 50s~!
Now available in the store...
STORE
it is available as a gift for the first 4 people that email me and request the set,
All the free ones are gone...but the set is available in the store.
Enjoy~!
Paulette

3 comments:

  1. Although I was born a couple decades after these sayings, I think they are cool. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! I wasn't even born in 50ties, but I like it a lot :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This was a good day for me! I check your site multiple times a day to see what's new and I just hit it right today! Thanks so much, what a cool set. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette