Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, July 9, 2010

FREEBIE....


Summertime and the Livin Is Easy~!
Download
Enjoy~!
Paulette

18 comments:

Purple Card Lady said...

How purrrrfect!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

such a wonderful digi. thanks so very much for sharing it with us

Patti P. said...

Our cats are our babies and I love this image. I do not like cartoon cats too much, so I am so happy to have this realistic image. Thanks!

grandmalee said...

I wanted to thank you again for all of the wonderful freebies that I just downloaded! They are fantabulous!!! You are sooooo wonderful to be so generous!!!!

Rufus said...

Thanks for this one. I had somebody the other day who wanted cats, I didn't have any! Well, Garfield, but she didn't like that.
R/

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Craftymumz Creations said...

oh my goodness...how sweet! thank you!

Magnolia said...

This is purrfectly adorable! Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these cute cats

Liz said...

PURRFECT DIGI STAMP LOVE IT THANK U

LIZ XXX

Elaine Stark said...

Great image, thanks. Elaine

Rene said...

Awesome! We have three cats so this is great--and I really like that it's not cartoon-y! Thank you!

Shelly said...

A purr-fectly wonderful image! Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Paulette thankyou so much once again for all your lovely freebies,I love everything you do .
much love from Mary xxx

Scrappy Rat said...

Ooh thanks! The animal ones are my favorites!

Simone said...

Wow - what a nice picture - I Luv
Cats and would really like to get
this but unfortunately the link
doesn't work - box.net gives an error
message - would you please be so kind
to check this - Thaaaaaanx in advance

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Love the kitties! Thanks, Paulette! I've got lots of cat lovers in my family.