Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, July 14, 2010

FREEBIE.....


Tomorrow, July 15th is "Winnie the Pooh Day"
I just love Winnie the Pooh.....Aside from being a very lovable bear, he is a wise bear....
Winnie has provided the saying for this morning in honor of his day.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

16 comments:

  1. Oh thank you, i love, love, love Winnie and his Gang, special Tigger ;o). Please give us more from his wise wordarts.
    Big hugs
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now to find my Pooh bear stamp! Thank you, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, love it :o) Thank you for the morning chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pooh too! Thanks Paulette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do that all the time. It comes from having fluff for a brain....ask Pooh. Thanks For the great sentiment, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fluff in my head makes this happen a LOT! Especially lately!
    Whew....... Thank you for this great WA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, Every Day!! LOL Just love this one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Winne The Pooh is so wise for a "Silly old bear" :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to admit, that happends to me every day xD Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are days when I feel like that. :o) Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic quote. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know I've stopped .. and then forgot what I stopped for!

    Thanks for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette