Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, July 14, 2010

440 Followers Freebie....


I was looking for blueberries last night amongst my vintage books and didn't find any...but I did find blackberries.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fabulous freebies I will let you know when I have used them on my cards I love the little fairies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum, I just had homemade blackberry cobbler last weekend. My sister in law and her family went blackberry picking. They just have to watch for the bull, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great digi for this time of year. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so very much for this. I love the berries-so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your generous freebies. You are too kind and I love them.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy from Maple Park, ILJuly 15, 2010 at 4:36 PM

    thank you for the freebie!! Have been seeing alot of fruit stamps out there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, these free images are all so beautiful. I don't know what else to say other than THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this!!! Thank you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stamp... I love your blog.. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I have some books I need to FIND and ship them all to you! Give you LOTS of goodies to work with! As if you don't have enough, right?! They would be better in your hands than mine! Thank you for the blackberries

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this! Thanks so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the berries. Yum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette