Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, July 10, 2010

420 Followers FREEBIE~!


Whoohoo~! Thank you ladies for all the support, kindness and fun. On to 430.
I did this drawing a couple of days ago....I was thinking of "Sorry I acted like a monster" I was actually starting to draw for Halloween....but this guy looked like he should give someone a flower.
Any other suggestions for titles?
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
My daughter just told me this one says....."I live under your bed" LOL...
Paulette

16 comments:

  1. lol...too cute! Thanks. How about Harry. He does look pretty hairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...forgot this part "Miss you. Hairy home."

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...you could also call it "Blind date."

    ReplyDelete
  4. He reminds me of the characters on MONSTERS, INC... He is really cute. A good monster, not a scary one! I think his name should be Hairy Harry and along your lines of "I'm sorry for being a monster" how about "Kindness can tame the best of us."

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so cool, maybe "Hairy love for you" =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW>........some great wordart ideas coming out of the woodwork here for you! HURRAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's WONDERFUL! What a fun sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not big into these little monsters BUT I have to say this one is ADORABLE! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need these poster's emails who have come up with these great phrases for your monster. I can never think of a thing! Maybe they could help me with my cards.........not going to happen is it?!
    Thanks for the cute hairy dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie! Thanks for sharing with us! (Sorry, no brilliant ideas for names -- I like some of the ones that have already been offered, though, like "Harry" and "Blind Date".)

    ReplyDelete
  12. His is so cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a little sweetie! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette